The FEI advantage
The FEI Advantage is the individualized attention and support we give your goals. FEI’s career-focused education is about you. At FEI, our we will support you during your journey to success. Our faculty and staff are trained to make all the difference.
We teach the 10 “Success Habits” to every student. At FEI, we talk “Success Habits” every day in the classroom, labs, and even in the hallways. These habits combined with your new technical skills can propel you to real, life-long success.
At FEI, you’ll never be a number
At FEI, individual attention is key for student success. We will know you by name and your personal success goals. You will never be a number at FEI. We ask our faculty and staff to work together so we can have a real positive impact on you and your goals.
What do Pharmacy Technicians do?
Pharmacy Technicians perform duties under the direction of a licensed pharmacist and they help pharmacies and pharmaceutical organizations in dispensing medications and other healthcare products that cure illnesses, ease pain, and prolong lives. Pharmacy Technicians typically do the following:
- Collect information needed to fill a prescription
- Measure amounts of medication for prescriptions
- Dispensing medication
- Compound or mix some medications
- Organize inventory
- Process insurance claims
- Use pharmacy software programs
- Provide information to customers and health professionals
- Abide by ethical standards
- Package and label prescriptions
- Accept payment for prescriptions
- Enter customer or patient information into a computer system
© 2018 Copyright, Florida Education Institute. All Rights Reserved.