The FEI advantage
The FEI Advantage is the individualized attention and support we give your goals. FEI’s career-focused education is about you. At FEI, our we will support you during your journey to success. Our faculty and staff are trained to make all the difference.
We teach the 10 “Success Habits” to every student. At FEI, we talk “Success Habits” every day in the classroom, labs, and even in the hallways. These habits combined with your new technical skills can propel you to real, life-long success.
At FEI, you’ll never be a number
At FEI, individual attention is key for student success. We will know you by name and your personal success goals. You will never be a number at FEI. We ask our faculty and staff to work together so we can have a real positive impact on you and your goals.
What does a Medical Assistant do?
Medical Assistants perform administrative and clinical duties usually under the direction of a physician and they help medical offices run smoothly. Medical Assistants provide valuable health care services to patients.
Medical Assistants typically do the following:
- Measure vital signs, such as blood pressure, temperatures, weight and pulse.
- Assist physicians with patient examinations.
- Assist physicians with treatments.
- Obtain and record patient history.
- Maintain medical records.
- Handling patient accounts and records.
- Insurance processing and billing.
© 2018 Copyright, Florida Education Institute. All Rights Reserved.